Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Coolest Chess Sets



Friendly greetings,dearest friends... How are you doing??
It's such a long time I didn't post anything on my blog and go travelling with you guys...
Actually,my spaceship was broken during the adventure far far away from the Earth...But it's okay now..My assistants and I already repaired it.
So,here we go!!!
No journey to the outer space for today but I would like to share with you about the chess sets.I mean the coolest chess sets ever!!!
Let's start it,sweethearts!!!



Wizards Chess Set(Harry Potter)



Medieval Chess Set



Armageddon Chess Set



Lord of The Ring Chess Set



Pirates Of The Caribbean Chess Set



Roman Chess Set



Ancient Egypt Chess Set



Alien Chess Set



Celtic Dragon And Wizard Chess Set



Ancient Version Of Chess Set(Satranj)



Star Wars Chess Set



Lord Linley Chess Set



Charles Hollander Gold & Diamond Chess Set



Charles Hollander Collection Chess Set




3D Chess Set




Amorphous Organic Chess Set



The Royal Diamond Chess Set

It's totally AWESOME ,isn't it?
Which one is your choice?
I love all of the chess sets but it's difficult to buy as it's really expensive and limited edition...
I have to stop now,guys...
Going to eat laksa..he~~
Till right then,we'll meet again...
Chill~~

Captain Pieka wish you...Happy Chinese New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehe..tau tak pe..walaupon tak teror sangat main chess..terase nak beli satu chess set yang awesome..

    ReplyDelete