Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Titan

*Get ready!!!Wear your spacesuit (Done!!!)..Check your oxygen tank (Done!!!)... Good! In 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...and...
Here we go...

Friendly greetings , dearest friends...
It's such a tiring journey,isn't it?With these special spacesuits and my spaceship...We can land on this TITAN...So,let's we explore it...
Before that,what you imagine when you heard the name of Titan?If me,I imagine a huge guy with his big muscles and mean face!That's scary...Okay...Let's not waste our time...
Did you see that planet?I hope you can see it..That is Saturn...Did you know,Titan is one of the Saturn's moons...Titan is Saturn's largest moon and the second biggest in the solar system and only slightly smaller than Jupiter's moon,Ganymede.
This Titan orbits Saturn once every 15 days and 22 hours...
Before we land on Titan,you can see a thick layer of gases around it...That thick gases that you see is it atmosphere..Yeah!!!Titan has it's own atmosphere.It's atmosphere help Titan to protect it from the difficult condition...
Dearest friends,Titan's surface temperature is so low about 94K(-179 Celsius)...In that temperature the atmosphere is nearly free of water! The gravity of Titan is so low..That means,we can fly with the help of flapping wings attached to our arms through the atmosphere...AWESOME!!!
This is the last fact about Titan that I want to share with you...Titan was discovered on 25 March 1665 by Dutch astronomer,Christiaan Huygens...

So that's it!!!
We'll continue our AWESOME journey later...
Till right then,dearest friend...
See ya!!!

(Land on Titan with spaceship and wearing the special spacesuit is just an imagination)

No comments:

Post a Comment