Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Menara Condong(Leaning Tower),Here I Come,Sweetheart!


Friendly greetings,dearest friends...
Menara condong(Leaning Tower),here I come sweetheart!
Yeah!!!That's what I said when I went visited The Menara Condong for the first time in my life.Before this,I only see it in television and news paper.
This Menara Condong(Leaning Tower) is not situated in Paris or Rome but it is situated in Teluk Intan,Perak...But,this leaning tower is also equivalent of the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa,Italy...
Actually,this leaning tower is slanted leftward ...Well,my mistake I didn't took the picture correctly...This leaning tower is 25.5 m and when we look from the outside it's look like a 8 storey building.
Visitors can enter this leaning tower(free of charge)...But,that day we can't enter in it because the workers were repairing it.
Did you know,this leaning Tower of Teluk Intan was built by Leong Choon Choong in the year 1885...In that year,this leaning tower is originally used as a water tank to store portable water during hot and dry season.
Now,look at the clock of this leaning tower...that clock was made by J.W Benson of Ludgatehill London...This leaning tower is fully made of brick and wood...
Dearest friends,this building has pagoda style structure because the majority of the people lived in that town was Chinese.
And remember this fact:The soft ground and the weight of the water tank made this building leaning...
So,have you visit awesome place and want to share with us here...Tell us!I'm so glad to know about it..
That's it...
I have to stop now...I will post the other pictures of this great Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan..just for you..
Till then,see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment