Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time Travel


*Go to 1500 BC
Friendly greetings,dearest friends...
How are you?I hope you're in better condition than yesterday...
Go to 1500 BC...that's sound weird and ridiculous!Travelling to the past is such an impossible thing to do.I'm a human just like you...Born and live on Earth not Mars or Pluto.
We all have no power to travel to the past...
Most of sci-fic movies and novels have scenes which they travel to the past and the future using their power or time travel machine...
I have do some research about time travel..and what I found is human are always travelling in time-in a linear fashion,from the present to the immediate future,inexorably until death.Time travel is always related with Physics...So,there are lot of theories either time travel to the past or future is really can happen or not...
Time travel is such a complicated thing...So,I don't want to talk about it too much because I'm not expert in time travel,time travel machine or something like that..But,if you interested in time travel and want to share with me, I'm so glad to know it!(~,~)
But,what if you really can travel to the past...Where will you go?
Dearest friends,I hope you like this posted...
I have to stop now...I'm getting sleepy and more sleepy and just hoping not to fall asleep while typing.. XP
Till then,I will post some stories and facts...just for you,dearest friends...
See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment