Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Last Day Before Holiday




Welcome...Welcome to my spaceship...


Friendly greetings,dearest friends...


Holiday just around the corner.Who doesn't loves holiday?We'll be bored in holiday if we doesn't have awesome activities in holiday...For example,vacation.I love vacation!

My last day before holiday with my super friends in school is such a great moment. Did you see our picture at your left side? This is how we look like when we wear school uniform.The blue coloured uniform is for prefects. The white coloured uniform is for ordinary students and the brown-yellowish coloured uniform is for librarians.

In this picture we're holding a lot of presents...I love presents..My friends love presents..We all love presents...ATTENTION PLEASE:That presents is not a given from our boyfriend..(~,~)

Actually,the presents that we're holding is for our teachers...


*TEACHERS...We hope you'll like it..


So,dearest friend...

I'm so sure you have plans for your holiday...hope you'll enjoy your holiday..Remember,take care of yourself..

Till right then, I'll post something interesting for you..just for you, dearest friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment