Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Smell of Roses Activate Our brain


Don't panic!!!Now, we're ready to land on Earth... ;P
Friendly greetings,dearest friends...
You must be tired after our long journey with my spaceship.So,let's take fresh air by walking in this flowers garden...Hmm..So refreshing,isn't it?
Walking in this garden with you guys suddenly made me remember about something...Actually,it is about roses.I believe some of you love roses.Especially,the girls...The girls must be so happy when their boyfriend gives them a bouquet of roses.As you know,red roses are the traditional symbol of love and romance and a time-honored way to say 'I love you'.Yes,I know!!!It's kinda sweet and romantic...
The red roses also has symbolized beauty and perfection.So,girls..You're so lucky when you receive roses from people.Especially from the guys...
Well,that's not what I'm going to tell you right now...Did you know the smell of roses can improve our memory and mental competency?Maybe some of you already know about it,but honestly I know this fact about three months ago...So,I would like to share it with you,dearest friends.
A group of scientists from Germany have conducted an experiment to study the relationship between the odors and human brain.The result is the fragrant smell such as roses can activate our brain cells that are less active when we sleep.They also find out that person who smell fragrant smell(roses)are more intelligent than who do not smell it...
So,dearest friends,what you waiting for?Let's buy some roses or fragrant smell to put in your room or maybe you can ask it from your boyfriend or girlfriend(~,~).I bet you will get better result in exam or work than before...

I have to stop right now...I will share more interesting story and fact with you...I hope you'll like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment