Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

We're Cleopatra Bertopeng(Masked Cleopatra)


Sweetly greetings,dearest friends...

What's up, guys?Having fun during your weekend?Hope you'll enjoy your days!
Thanks for visiting my spaceship...Today,me proudly want to share with you, dearest friends about my buddies and my enjoyable and funny moment on last Friday...
Last Friday(12/11/2010),we from 3 Bestari at SMK Bandar Tasik Selatan perform a dance from Era P.Ramlee until 2010(now)!Started with Showdown,Pesta Muda Mudi,Chowkit Road,Issabella and Nobody song...Despite many obstacles,we..I mean 6 from 8 of my friends including me successfully make it...All of us wear a mask(like a masquerade mask) that full of glitter...and..we wore make up...Thanks to Zatyy..She's brought cosmetics...thanks to Nyssa too...She help us wearing cosmetics...Like Shikin said 'We're Cleopatra Bertopeng(Masked Cleopatra)'
Well,I thought they(people)can't recognized us because we masked...;p
It's does't worked at all..They still can recognize us...

Then,after school,we went to the playground and took lot of pictures with crazy actions...It's kinda fun because for the first time in my life I'm posing like crazy...We're posing like crazy...I LIKE!!!
There lot of interesting story I want to tell you..but I'm kinda tired for typing...(~,~)
So,how about you?Any interesting story to tell?Hope you'll share with me...
Here,I posted some of pictures that I took...Hope you'll enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment