Avast ye!

My photo
Ahoy,me hearties! I'm Cap'n Xenon, the head of this spaceship. I live far away from the Earth, about 1 light year - equal to 9500,000,000,000 kilometers. Aye,I know it sound ridiculuos!Outer space is full of fascinating and mysterious things that are still not found yet b'cause the Universe keep expanding and it may be has no END...What ye expect ye'll found in outer space? Planet looks like yer Earth or the existing of the ET? I already found The ET creature whether its real or it's just my dream,I don't know.Now, are ye ready for the journey to the outerspace? If yes, make sure yer oxygen tank is still full!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

IMAGINATION


Welcome..Welcome to my spaceship...
Magical greetings,dearest friends...
How is your day,dearest friends?I hope your day is full of enjoyable moments. I just returned from my village at Perak , Malaysia yesterday...I'm so tired being in the car for 5 hours...I'm being at my village for 4 day.
Today, I'm not going to share with you about my holiday at my village but I just want to share with about IMAGINATION...yeah...that's it...
Have you ever imagine that you have super power?I know it's sound ridiculous but most of you have imagine about it,right?Hmm...Maybe all of you have imagine about it.Imagine that you're flying like a plane as faster as lightning , able to bend iron, fire coming out from your hand,control air movement, can freeze objects or living things, have ability to read people minds, walk on water...AWESOME!!!
We all imagine things although we know some of it can't be true like live on Mars without outer space suit and oxygen...But did you know what is IMAGINATION ?
IMAGINATION is "a power of mind" that is used for thinking, scheming,contriving, remembering, creating, fantasizing and forming opinion...It is also plays a key hole in the learning process. A basic learning training is listening.That's way you will imagine something related with what teachers teach you...IMAGINATION helps us to understand more deeply...
Design cars , clothes, sketching and all thing we do in our life are all related to IMAGINATION.
So,dearest friends...it's not wrong for you to imagine things, but you must REMEMBER:DO NOT IMAGINE SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T
BE IMAGINED!!!
I know you know what I mean...
Guys,I have to stop now...I'll posting some stories and facts soon...Till then, see you!
*I'm imagine that I'm wearing a blue cloak and masked at a midnight and fighting with bad guys that have super power just like me...Don't worry. My super power is too powerful... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment